niedziela, 14 marca 2010

Introduction

This blog was created with the aim of reporting on the usage of new media and their influence on society. It is a part of a course of New Media and Society which I am taking during the spring semester 2010 at the Faculty of Social Sciences at University of Ljubljana.

Few words about me...

I am an Erasmus student from Poland where I am doing my MA in the field of Cultural Studies at the Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities.
At the Faculty of Social Sciences at University of Ljubljana I have already been taking the second semester, however approaching New Media from the scholar perspective is something new for me.

Media and its impact on society remain in the field of my interests. I am particularly keen on the mechanisms of promotion via new media, especially by means of social networking websites.

I'm also optimistic about improving my skills in using these new media devices and programmes which were unfamiliar for me before.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz