niedziela, 14 marca 2010

Video conferencing and Elluminate

I have to admit that this is the first video conference class I have ever attended.
At the very beginning I was a little bit sceptical about this way of conducting lectures, however later I was impressed.
Since I could not attend the course from the first classes I had to start everything by myself (even though I was recommended to meet the assisstant, my ambition did not let me).
All in all, I did not have any problems while accessing the programme, installing it, and later on, managed it. I really liked the Elluminate's functions like : bravo, disagreement, raise ur hand, etc. They enable one to interact with the lecturer and remain active during the lecture, while still lying on the bed and drinking tea :)btw, it is so great for me that I can be completely relaxed and comfortable in my room and at the same time I am focused on the lecture and hear exactly what the professor is saying cause I have earplugs in.
In my opinion, video conferencing is the future for global education (and education for lazy people too ;)
But...to be honest...there is no room for laziness. U cannot just stay online and go out cause u never know when the question gets u! :)
Even though we r in our home environment, it does not make the classes less serious. And actually I really like it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz